E Archives | Bamberger Immobilien
Wohnzimmer in Schwarz/Weiß



Any easement must be entered in the Land Register. It serves as a security in rem for any right over a property (servient tenement) to which the owner of another property (dominant tenement) is entitled.

Energy certificate

If you as owner sell, let or lease your property in Austria, it is mandatory to present an energy certificate. This document can only be issued by qualified tradespeople and gives information about the overall energy efficiency of a property.

Escrow account

Third-party account with a financial institute to hold money on behalf of contracting parties.

Current highlights